Bring Back Bush online petition

Ermmm, I'm *pretty* sure Anthrax has made it clear that they want Bush back and I'm *pretty* sure Bush knows this. What on earth is the petition going to accomplish exactly? :rolleyes:

+3
Somebody should've thought of this sooner!
C'MON JOHN!!! Please make this band a band again. It hasn't been the same since you left, hell I haven't even been paying attention since you left!

nice idea although hes committed to recording with armored saint,we cant wait another 2 years for him to be ready,the only way possible if he records the vocals and anthrax hold off the tour til lhes finished with armored saint,i cant c that happening!!!

im very sick of waiting 8 years between each record,thx fuck im into so much diff music now haha

I'm not sure where this very public courtship of Bush is going, i doubt that he'd appreciate the pressure / adoration being put on him by the band in such a manner.

Alos, if he says NO, where does this leave Anthrax. It would be very difficult to come back now with an entirely new singer, and remain credible. (some will say credibility dissapeared a long time ago).

When the Reunion Bashing Club started back in 2005, many people (including band members) made a fun of it... Now the band has been drowning in their own shit and need Bush to come back... The Metal Hammer petition is nothing more than a resuming of the RBC idea - BRINGING BUSH BACK. What makes me laugh is that people who disagreed with the RBC four years ago, now they sign up the petition... It's really funny.:loco:

I'm not sure where this very public courtship of Bush is going, i doubt that he'd appreciate the pressure / adoration being put on him by the band in such a manner.

Couldn't agree more. You know what this all reminds me of - a psycho ex publicly crying that they want their old lover back, and just because things didn't work out with anyone since they split. It's like someone needing time to think things through, and they can't think in peace because there's all this 'pressure/adoration'.

Hey everyone,

We at Metal Hammer in the UK have started an online petition to get John Bush back in Anthrax! The band kicked all kinds of ass at Sonisphere this weekend and Bush was on the form of his life!

Come here to add your name to our petition!

Just a reminder that the RBC (Reunion Bashing Club)/John Bush Fan Forum has been agitating for this for several years. Ahhh, the good old days of the RBC!!! I kind of wish the site was still around! They had some good interviews and a great editorial perspective! Viva la' Bush!!!!:kickass:

Ooops, I see Jack From Czech already stated the obvious....carry on!

Alos, if he says NO, where does this leave Anthrax. It would be very difficult to come back now with an entirely new singer, and remain credible. (some will say credibility dissapeared a long time ago).

yeah, John Bush or nothing