bring back bush!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think Godsmack is one of the worst fucking bands ever, and Korn isn't anywhere no where near as good as Anthrax and haven't been interesting since there first album.

Don't assume that you know what bands I like just because I prefere the Bush era from the Belladonna era, b/c you'll be way off. Quit attacking people for their taste in metal, and maybe I wouldn't think you were such a douche.

It's not their faults, Studies have shown that middle aged men become very narrow minded, after hiding in a closet since the 80's thinking of long haired men in skin tight jeans singing like girls.
LOL kidding.....

SOWN was a good album. It was will written and well executed. It was semi original, still had somewhat of a uniqueness to it. I am not a huge fan of that album but can still appreciate why people love it.

Stomp, Vol 8, and WCFYA I don't understand how anyone could possibly love those albums. But yes that is your opinion.

But saying VOL 8 is better than ATL which is arguably one of the greatest metal albums of all time is just ridiculous. Opinion or not that is just ridiculous. You probably also would say that Korn is better than Anthrax as well, would say that Godsmack is better than Anthrax etc. That at least explains a lot

sown was a good album,not great though,had a fair bit of filler towards end of album,after invisible etc,only wasnt the best choice of single either,the 1st single shouldve been room for one more,anthrax even admitted that they should had room as there secong single at least...,despite what anthrax say the promotion behind the 1st bush album was massive,even in australia they had full page adds in the main metal mags here.

Hard not to think about then when that's what the majority of the Joey fans that just recently came to this board are.

Its hilarious how the Bush Era die hards think there are only a few Joey era fans out there. The fact of the matter is joey era Anthrax is, was, and will always be what defined them as a band, it is, was, and will always be the reason this band even exists today. So before you start running your mouth about how awful Joey is and how bad Joey-era Anthrax is, just be thankful for it as that is the only reason you ever got to hear garbage records like Volume 8 and Stomp. If they released Vol 8 as their first record they would have been dropped from their label in 2 second... but then again they would have never even had a record deal in the first place.

When you start running your mouth about how fans of Anthrax are old and wear tight pants just take a look at this douche bag with a pink guitar and a dimebag identity crisis:

anthrax3.jpg

Is this what Bush-thrax fans think is modern and cool?

Its hilarious how the Bush Era die hards think there are only a few Joey era fans out there. The fact of the matter is joey era Anthrax is, was, and will always be what defined them as a band, it is, was, and will always be the reason this band even exists today. So before you start running your mouth about how awful Joey is and how bad Joey-era Anthrax is, just be thankful for it as that is the only reason you ever got to hear garbage records like Volume 8 and Stomp. If they released Vol 8 as their first record they would have been dropped from their label in 2 second... but then again they would have never even had a record deal in the first place.

When you start running your mouth about how fans of Anthrax are old and wear tight pants just take a look at this douche bag with a pink guitar and a dimebag identity crisis:

anthrax3.jpg

Is this what Bush-thrax fans think is modern and cool?

Don't give a fuck what someone looks like. Only if they deliver musically. If you want to critisize IMAGE, we can talk about the lame shorts Anthrax used to wear...or the fact that Joey Belladonna still has a poodle mullet, tight jeans, and a bullet belt.

And a "dimebag" identity crisis? I see ZERO similarities between Rob Caggiano and Dimebag Darrell.

Yes I don't know what is objectively "better" because it's kind of philosophic question but I'd rather listen to V8 than ATL anyday.
I also think Korn sucks cock and I don't really care for Godsmack.

JOEY ERA JOHN ERA BUSH ERA BELLADONNA ERA

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS BITCH ON ABOUT THIS LIKE 12 YEAR EMOS AT A HIPPYFEST - IS IT EVER GOING TO GO AWAY??????!!!!!!!

PS Anthrax rules, period.

Peace.

Man, I'm getting really tired of this discussion...
Ok, some prefer Bush others prefer Belladonna.
Yes, Anthrax changed their sound, alienating some fans along the way. And now they are doing it again.
Bands do that. The ones that stick to their original sound throughout their careers are actually quite few.

I can't see the point in getting offended by the fact that some people prefer Vol. 8 over ATL. I prefer POT and SOWN over both albums. Obviously, some people on this board will find that shocking as well, but there is no way anyone can convince me that I should change my preferences.

Some people enjoy the cartoonish phase of the band. In my opinion, a song about Judge Dredd is daft (I like the music though) and the band drawing on SOE is plain silly. I'm the Man was funny enough, but I quickly grew tired of it. I also think that Toast to the Extras is lame and the cover art for Music of Mass destruction is a sad return the cartoonish side of the band most evident during the Joey-era.

....and I'm ok with people having other opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.