KISS 8-]]

Gypsy Rose

Metal Goddess 8-]]
Jun 1, 2020
USA
I hope I am posting this in the right place...Any KISS fans here?? I first heard of KISS when I was a kid and have been a big fan ever since..My favorite member is Paul Stanley and my favorite KISS song is: Forever...I like them with or without their make-up...8-]]

They're alright. I saw them in concert in 2008 and it was good fun. Favourite song is Detroit Rock City. I've heard 6 of their albums, and their self-titled debut is pretty good actually.

Can't remember how many times I've seen KISS, the first time was in the 80's and I've seen them pretty much every time they've toured Oz since then. I've got all their studio albums (not the "best of" or "greatest hits" etc). Not much on the solo albums although Ace's is probably my favourite. Also not much of a fan of the band off stage, some of their albums are a bit hit and miss but I still like Destroyer and Psycho Circus for complete albums.

That is awesome, I would love to see KISS live just once...I have not listened to any of the member's solo projects, will have to check that out...8-]]