KISS Chronicles - anybody?

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Here's one for Swine and maybe Trixxi...I don't know if any other KISS fans are here... What about this new box set of theirs called "Chronicles"???? I just heard of this today. Where the hell have I been? Evidently it's not a real box set but rather the first four albums packaged together kind of like the "Originals" series they did on vinyl years ago...have you all heard anything about this???? You buyin????

Not heard about this but I won't be buying it, they have too much of my money now. :)

I was a huge KISS fan in the 70's, still have all of my original LP's I had as a kid. The coolest Kiss thing I have is a Japanese vinyl box set of all of the albums up until Dynasty. They are all on colored vinyl (each on a different color). That thing cost me 200 bucks but it was waaaayyyy too cool not to get.

i am a massive KISS fan, but i already have the first 4 albums so i dont think i will be getting it. According to some interview with Gene Simmons i read, Gene has been busy on his solo album (which is obviously over now) and Ace has been busy on his one, they have not thought about new music at all lately, and a new album will not be coming for a fair while, so the best-of's and the new "Cover by Cover" album (an album full of other bands covering KISS songs) are to keep people occupied considering no new albums are out.

Oh shit... been meaning to post this... 2 weekends ago I ran into Paul Stanley at the Guitar Center in the Valley (Los Angeles) (thought immediately of you KISS fans :) ) He was very nice as always :) ... was with his wife and kid... looked great too, only a bit chunkier than usual (not fat!) very pleasant man... makes his fans proud :headbang:

Pabla said:
Oh shit... been meaning to post this... 2 weekends ago I ran into Paul Stanley at the Guitar Center in the Valley (Los Angeles) (thought immediately of you KISS fans :) ) He was very nice as always :) ... was with his wife and kid... looked great too, only a bit chunkier than usual (not fat!) very pleasant man... makes his fans proud :headbang:

Thanks for the post, but the woman & kid are just a "plants" to make you think he doesn't polish knobs!!!!:tickled:

KISS has more compilation albums than regular albums, I like them, but they are so fucking greedy

sixxswine said:
At this point if "someone" loaded ALL of the four original members & the cover band into a wood chiper & placed the debris in one of those KISS Kaskets & deep six'd it I would give a fuck!

Hell they might even agree to it if their estates got at least 60% of the pay-per-view receipts. Not to mention the DVD sales of the event. Oh, and the Play Doh "KISS Meets the Woodchipper" special edition play set.

Not being a marketing genius like Gene, I'm sure I've left out a few hundred things.

Wheezer said:
Hell they might even agree to it if their estates got at least 60% of the pay-per-view receipts. Not to mention the DVD sales of the event. Oh, and the Play Doh "KISS Meets the Woodchipper" special edition play set.

Not being a marketing genius like Gene, I'm sure I've left out a few hundred things.
Those cock suckers just might! Great post, I found it amusing...:tickled: