"KISS Is A Satanic Hip Hop Punk Rock Band...."

aqnimal

Aug 15, 2004
Scottsdale, AZ
544723_381306098574685_100000858932965_1007164_768413365_n.jpg

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

That's completely silly :bah:

I'm a conservative - and open-minded - Christian person but would never judge a band by their look. That's the propaganda from some puritan Christians and it isn't really a good thing, it's even rather dangerous :zzz: The problem is that those puritan Christians are judging without to know the band musicians and without to know what they sing. It's the same problem with several bands as Lordi, among others. I know two persons in my church who are puritans. For the both of them, metal music is satanic, they never listened that music because they don't like it - they have the right to not love metal, don't get me wrong -, so, without to know, they prefer to judge metal and judge me as well because I'm a metal fan :mad: I'm letting them to judge me, if they want, but in my side, I know that we can't judge that music without to know it. I simply hate the people who judge without to know something, but the problem with one of those person, is that she still try to search on internet some articles - by some puritan Christians, of course - who are against metal.