KISS Private Party?

Earlier I was thinking of replying to this thread with just a simple warning......ladies, by all means, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! :lol: But as I thought about it a question came to mind, "what has KISS or any of it's members (umm, persons in the band) contributed to the World of Music???" Well here it is......it may very well be that Gene Simmons has done more to legitimize the male bass player as a sex object for groupies than any other man in musical history......however I believe few if any have achieved his status :rolleyes:

I see on the tour page there is a private show supporting KISS. Just curious of the details (that you can give). Can any of us fans get in on this? Is it the real KISS band? Just seems strange that somebody is hiring KISS and the Maidens for a private show. If that's the case, what an honor. Regardless, somebody's got bucks...

There's always a chance that we might not get to see them either. My friend's band opened for Priest at House of Blues when they had Ripper but never got to meet them: they had their own dressing room and always stayed separated from everyone else. I'm a huge Kiss fan so this will be cool for me even if I don't get to see them. This whole gig seems strange to me too: I find it hard to believe that this is really going to happen...guess I'll find out. I think I'm going to bring a camera *just in case*. :)

Oh damn somebody should record this, this is going to be one of the most memorable gigs, and in case you get a pic with any of the band members Wanda, pos it.

There's always a chance that we might not get to see them either. My friend's band opened for Priest at House of Blues when they had Ripper but never got to meet them: they had their own dressing room and always stayed separated from everyone else. I'm a huge Kiss fan so this will be cool for me even if I don't get to see them. This whole gig seems strange to me too: I find it hard to believe that this is really going to happen...guess I'll find out. I think I'm going to bring a camera *just in case*. :)

Given Gene and Paul's reputation I cannot possibly imagine they would let the opportunity to meet 5 lovely ladies pass.

If and only if they were busy with the people who are throwing the event can I see that happening.

Definitely bring the camera.

Jim