KISS/VH/OZZY/MOTLEY, etc.

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey all!
I just wonder if there are any diehard 80's metal/hard rock fans who would care to talk about the "lighter" or "mainstream" metal bands such as MOTLEY CRUE, OZZY, VAN HALEN, and the like.
I love the old school board here but I can't seem to find any place of this quality that wants to talk KISS!
Thanks
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Hey all!
I just wonder if there are any diehard 80's metal/hard rock fans who would care to talk about the "lighter" or "mainstream" metal bands such as MOTLEY CRUE, OZZY, VAN HALEN, and the like.
I love the old school board here but I can't seem to find any place of this quality that wants to talk KISS!
Thanks
Ted

lol I'm not a huge Kiss Fan But I can Talk Motley For hours :)

Johnny D,
A great American! I know I'm not as great a man as yourself, but do you think there's any way to start a MOTLEY forum?!?!?! I know it's supposed to be UNDERGROUND metal and all but there are no good motley forums out there!

That´s my topic :)))) Especially Kiss. I used to go for Mötley as well, but since Vince killed Razzle ... that hit me hard ! Just kidding, Mötley is great but Hanoi Rocks even better.
Cheers

tedvanfrehley said:
Johnny D,
A great American! I know I'm not as great a man as yourself, but do you think there's any way to start a MOTLEY forum?!?!?! I know it's supposed to be UNDERGROUND metal and all but there are no good motley forums out there!

All we have to do to get a Motely Forum is get a Bunch of us to bug mark untill he makes one :) and hell it can be considered underground I mean is motley stillmain stream? I think not :p