Motley is copying KISS and VH bigtime

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
For those who care, some notes on the recent MOTLEY CRUE similarities to KISS and VAN HALEN - First of all there's the Action Figures. An obvious "kiss" type deal. But there is also the 3rd "greatest hits" album to hit shelves, if you count Decade of Decadence and Greatest Hits...They are also now doing the FAREWELL/REUNION tour and are looking at movies, more books, etc. etc. etc. Obviously, NIKKI has some Gene Simmons in him. But when I picked up RED WHITE AND CRUE today the similarities to the Van Halen camp hit me....this double disc is basically the same thing VH did with "best of both worlds". A 2cd set in a digipack with almost the same number of songs and 3 new tracks. Almost identical...PLUS, the dude who wrote the liners for the VH best of is the same dude who wrote the motley liners....maybe I'm lame to notice all this....but it is pretty wierd if you ask me. Has NIKKI completely run out of original ideas???

Of course there are similarities!
I think the only difference is that Motley WILL call it quits after the tour.
No because NIKKI wants to, but Tommy doesn't like Vince, Vince is a drunk & Mick
looks like he will exhale his last breath at anytime....
By the way I have yet to "bite" on any of the merchandise...
I only bought the double disc set & got the Tommy Lee book for X-Mas...