Knight Rider

my bike repair shop has a female bike repearer - she has won several awards for being a female bike repearer (must be tough yeah)

Alwin said:
my bike repair shop has a female bike repearer - she has won several awards for being a female bike repearer (must be tough yeah)

We learnt how to repair and clean bike hubs in primary school. I also do the maintanence for my bike, I've never taken it to anywhere.

Communism teaches you equality :cool: And we don't learn it from no televison programs. It's a hard-knock life.

I know some male DNA people who can't even ride a bike *femalegiggle*

Mehdi, do you have a driving license?

i can drive but not officially, but this is getting sorted out as we speak. anyway, they brought a copy of the car here once, i think i got a pic of myself as a kid in front of it. i should dig the archives for that.

kitt was for sale on ebay a while ago for $40,000
the original dash with all the lights and crap never worked, the car was completely restored and a new dash fitted with working buttons and lights.

i learnt to know knightrider last friday. friend of mine took his knight rider dvds along, i didn't get anything of the story (drunk) that night but david hasselhofs chest looks promising,
i did get something of the story the next morning it was that episode where hasselhof loses his memory and kitt comes after him, hehe. hehe.
yeah well
thumbs up for knight rider