Knoxville Setlist?

Novashok

Anybody got a joint?
Greeting guys... i'm new here but not to Anthrax. Been a fan since Among the Living finally made it to this town in the middle of nowhere. Now, some 15 years later i'm still loving it.

The Knoxville show, last night, FUCKING RULED. They've not been here since the Cannibal Corpse/Anthrax/Misfits tour about 7 years ago so it's been a long fucking wait! The show was perfect, except for 2 stupid stupid stupid fucking rules they were strictly enforcing, which was NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING OR STAGE DIVING. They were throwing people out for that kind of stuff! Fuckin-A man, Caught in a Mosh just ain't the same when you have jerks up in the rafters with flashlights, pointing for security anyone who was having too much fun. $5.25 for the world's smallest Jack & Coke wasn't the best deal either, but Anthrax fucking destroyed the place.

My question is, does anyone have a correct setlist for the knoxville show? I know they didn't play Indians, they did play N.F.L. , and they preformed a pretty damned fine cover of AC/DC's Whole Lot of Rosie..

If anyone could point me to a correct setlist, i'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Novashok, the one and only. :headbang:

This is all I remember from the show (not correct order):

BLUES BROTHERS
Contact (recorded)
What Doesn't Die
Refuse to Be Denied
Safe Home
Nobody Knows Anything
Fueled
Only
Belly of the Beast (only song I don't really like)
Got the Time
Be All end All
Antisocial
Caught in a Mosh
NFL
Madhouse
Whole Lotta Rosie
Bring the Noise
(Part of) Whiplash

lemmy999 said:
This is all I remember from the show (not correct order):

BLUES BROTHERS
Contact (recorded)
What Doesn't Die
Refuse to Be Denied
Safe Home
Nobody Knows Anything
Fueled
Only
Belly of the Beast (only song I don't really like)
Got the Time
Be All end All
Antisocial
Caught in a Mosh
NFL
Madhouse
Whole Lotta Rosie
Bring the Noise
(Part of) Whiplash

Thanks..... much appreciated. I tried to sneak in a pen & paper (on the wife, not me. I was nearly raped by security) but the bastards took it away from her. So, there went my chance at any notes...

I'll try to post a show review in the next few days. The opening band did nothing for me but Straight Line Stitch did a decent job. The problem is putting the whole "Anthrax experience" on paper while still doing it justice.

NS