Koichi, the competion was rigged.

Shannow

Stunt Plough Rider
Oct 15, 2001
Lithgow, Oz
I just saw your performance (albeit a little late) on Iron chef, where you cooked those wonderful eggplant dishes.

You were ripped off man.

Protest !!!!!!!!

BTW, I would have made eggplant caviar, and maybe babaganoush if it was me, but that poached in red and white wine caper looked pretty good also.

I've never pictured you as a (now) 80 year old Japanese chef before, but it's a fetching look.

Koichi said:
I should have done a ring in with you, and had the almight Shannow cooking for me.

We would have had it man, we would have had it.
It would have been soo good if that were the case.........until the judges dropped dead from fugu poisoning, from the blowfish stuffed with eggplant.

Koichi said:
Personally I would have made something like Bengali eggplant and yoghurt with mustard seed or even Roasted eggplant and red bell pepper soup.
Sounds good.

Wanna open an eggplant resteraunt ?

(No prawns, honest)

deep fried eggplant and tzaziki makes a great entree.

*runs down to shed to see if we can make egg plant beer, wine, cider and port*

what are you talking about ?

eggplant rocks !!!!

next you'll be saying that people don't like asparagus, and lambs fry and stuff like that.

I'm with Shannow. Let's open a restaurant that sells eggplant dishes, and asparagus, spinach, Brussel Sprouts, cauilflower. But we better do it in the mountains, or in King St, Newtown. :)

But no cabbage! Cabbage is evil and must be destroyed.

Aw, I quite like cabbage....think of coleslaw, and red cabbage with apples, fried in bacon fat.

Gorey, Arjunas in Katoomba is the best indian resteraunt I've eaten at. I've not seen sprouts, asparagus and spinach, but they have eggplant and cauliflower.

BTW, do you remember Dean from the Curiosity Show making an acid/base indicator from red cabbage ?

I thought the Iron Chef well outdid the challenger this week, though last week I reckon the other way round.

How fucking cool is Chairman Kaga. I want his suits.