korn- path of totality

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
anyone check this out? i haven't been impressed with anything they've done in about a decade so i am hesitant to buy this

i bought path of totality last week, i have only listend to it once though and i have to say that i didnt like at all. but then i have never rly been into dubstep at all so myb its something one could learn to like so im probably gonna give it another listen soon again

i bought path of totality last week, i have only listend to it once though and i have to say that i didnt like at all. but then i have never rly been into dubstep at all so myb its something one could learn to like so im probably gonna give it another listen soon again
guess i should pass then too as i do not like dubstep either. whats your opinion of anything they've done 2005-2010?

I like a few Korn songs here and there, but for the most part they're not my cup of tea. However I think this new one is great. Korn and dubstep on their own are pretty hollow and boring, but together they work. Just my opinion.

guess i should pass then too as i do not like dubstep either. whats your opinion of anything they've done 2005-2010?

well i dont unlike it, but its nowhere near as good as their earlier stuff imo, it just doesnt have the same jump up and down fealing like on their first 2 albums especially

well i dont unlike it, but its nowhere near as good as their earlier stuff imo, it just doesnt have the same jump up and down fealing like on their first 2 albums especially

yeah the first 2 albums and some singles after that are really the only stuff by them i like