Korn warns about the dysgenic drop in IQ

The mercury in the vaccines and fluoridation of the water supply cannot be helping either :mad:

Ah well...just makes it that much easier to turn a quick dinar off the idiots. :heh:

That, is a music video.

This, is a little more substantial: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

This is even better (and don't neglect to check out last weeks' interview with Professor Lynn, who discovered the Flynn effect, on corrupt dot org).

The Flynn Effect, discovered by Richard Lynn (Lynn, 1977) and documented and named for James R. Flynn (Flynn, 1984, 1987), is a world-wide increase in IQ scores of about 3 IQ points per decade. That is, people today score higher on an old IQ test than people the same age did who took the same test decades earlier.

By suggesting the malleability of intelligence and the possibility that tweaking the environment might increase it, the Flynn Effect has raised the hopes of egalitarians, who believe that “all the races are equal in intelligence” (United Nations, 1950; also Flynn, 1999) and fervently want to erase the black-white IQ gap. Unfortunately, the cause of the Flynn Effect has not yet been pinpointed and, until it is, a program cannot be designed that will put the cause of the Flynn Effect to work increasing black intelligence. Moreover, as many experts suspect, the Flynn Effect may be only an increase in IQ scores, not an increase in real intelligence (i.e., the genetic potential for high intelligence), which may actually be declining (Lynn, 1996).

thing with those endorsements though, JD and the gang have been wearing adidas jackets etc since WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY before they made ANY money or had ANY endorsement deals. My lead vocalist calls my one jacket the JD jacket. Its one thing for a company to approach a band and say 'wear our shit, we'll give you money' and have the band start donning the apparel, its a completely different thing for a company to approach a band and say 'we notice you wear our shit a lot, we'll give you money to continue wearing it'..... n'est pas?

the whole david CK thing was different though.. that was BS.. and the rest of the members agreed.

we should get back on subject....I really like the part in the video where the women (my sympathies to the females here) came in and turned the chart and put the mission accomplished sticker on it and threw cash around.. that was hardcore... too bad many people who watch it will still continue to allow sex to rule their lives.