Kragen with Heathen at the Keep It True Festival

Mar 24, 2003
www.prototypeonline.com
For any folks in Europe that might be attending the Keep It True festival in Germany... I will be playing with Heathen on Saturday April 5th. It's a one hour set of Bay Area Thrash for the masses. If you come out to the show and see me there, don't hesitate to say hello. And be sure to wear your Prototype shirts to the show! :headbang:

Kragen

For any folks in Europe that might be attending the Keep It True festival in Germany... I will be playing with Heathen on Saturday April 5th. It's a one hour set of Bay Area Thrash for the masses. If you come out to the show and see me there, don't hesitate to say hello. And be sure to wear your Prototype shirts to the show! :headbang:

Kragen

But I don't even have a Prototype shirt! Guhhh!!!!

Damir, thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate it!

Kain, you need a Proto shirt! We still have some available through the website in two different styles. :)

Kragen

But I'm not in Germany!! Guhhh!! I'll pick up some shirts with my next paycheck...

Hey Damir,

The Keep It True festival was definitely fun!

For anyone in the L.A. area, Heathen will be headlining the Thrasho De Mayo III festival on Saturday, May 24th at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood.

For those folks in the Bay Area, Heathen will be headlining a show at Gilman Street in Berkeley on Saturday, May 31st.

Hope to see some of you there. Make sure to wear your Proto-shirts if you attend either show!

:headbang:

Kragen