Kramer is my new hero!!

I don't know what to say. That man just went from one of t.v.'s most memorable, quirky and loveable personas to an utter douchebag. He just committed career suicide :p :lol: It was hard to watch. :lol: I can't believe this happened so recently and I never heard about it. Weird :lol:

The thing that bothers me most is that everyone makes a big deal of him using the N word,when millions of black people say it on TV,and get away with it

The thing that bothers me most is that everyone makes a big deal of him using the N word,when millions of black people say it on TV,and get away with it

To be fair, there is sorta a difference... and also white people sorta lost their right to say it, don't you think:p?

(HAHA, I could prolly say it and get away with it, seeing as Canada helped abolish the slave trade and had the underground railroad, but I don't say it :lol: Although I do get the urge to say it comically after watching a bunch of Dave Chappelle :lol: I say motherfucker a lot too)

(HAHA, I could prolly say it and get away with it, seeing as Canada helped abolish the slave trade and had the underground railroad, but I don't say it :lol: Although I do get the urge to say it comically after watching a bunch of Dave Chappelle :lol: I say motherfucker a lot too)

ftw you say?

the us didnt have the underground railroad?
the us didnt help stop the slave trade?

I don't know what to say. That man just went from one of t.v.'s most memorable, quirky and loveable personas to an utter douchebag. He just committed career suicide :p :lol: It was hard to watch. :lol: I can't believe this happened so recently and I never heard about it. Weird :lol:
i thought you'd love this video... you said you are a racist bastard! :lol:

Söy;5604893 said:
ftw you say?

the us didnt have the underground railroad?
the us didnt help stop the slave trade?
They did, but only a few abolistionists existed within a very loose and scattered network of people. It's different because OUR WHOLE NATION was against it, and yours embraced it, with a few people who were against it so, it's different.

Either way, my point is no one, specially whites (and other than blacks) has the right to say it really.
i thought you'd love this video... you said you are a racist bastard! :lol:
lmao so tr00 :lol:

It depends... on why you were laughing. If it was because he was making a complete ass of himself then, no it doesn't. I mean, the first thing he says "50 years ago we'd have you upside down with a fork in your ass" made me laugh, everything else was just terrible. :lol: I was shocked.. I loved Kramer.

They did, but only a few abolistionists existed within a very loose and scattered network of people. It's different because OUR WHOLE NATION was against it, and yours embraced it, with a few people who were against it so, it's different.

Either way, my point is no one, specially whites (and other than blacks) has the right to say it really.

lmao so tr00 :lol:

yeah clearly you dont know anything about US History or the importance that sectionalism played from 1787 until the year 1865, and even currently in some respects...

but to be fair, i dont know any details of canada's love/hate relationship with the Quebecois either.