Kramer is my new hero!!

Söy;5606065 said:
yeah clearly you dont know anything about US History or the importance that sectionalism played from 1787 until the year 1865, and even currently in some respects...

but to be fair, i dont know any details of canada's love/hate relationship with the Quebecois either.

Well, I never took American history but, as far as I know, slavery was ok overall in the US(I'm reffering to a certain period in your history though),I mean there were a lot of people fighting against it in the North, rescuing people from plantations in the south and such, and at slave drives, I know about the civil war and events leading up to it, and after. But I just meant, during that early period, it was pretty much ok when it wasn't at all in Canada.

And we don't "hate" the french. :p If anything they hate us. But I suppose they were treated unfairly in the past, same with the Natives, so I understand that hatred.

But to spare everyone the history lesson, my opinion is, despite the fact we shouldn't pay for the crimes of our forefathers, I still think we don't have the right to say the 'n' word. If Africans want to say it themselves, that's their business. They've taken a word of hate and made it their own with it's own meaning to them. But for a white person to sorta, try to emulate that it just doesn't seem right.

This "Kramer" Michael whatever, he proves that when people are angry, and have nothing smart to say, it ALWAYS comes back to race. It's like the moron's last resort at a chance to try offend someone. :lol:

Söy;5606121 said:
stfu you stupid cracker honkey ghostface :p
:lol: casper ass motherfucker!
Vanilla face :lol: Borat FTW

LMAO! :lol:... I have seen some of that movie... "....talk to a real life chocolate face... no make up" :lol:

"My brother has retardation, we lock him in a cage and my sister stand in front and pull her vagina apart and say 'you never get this' and he go crazy and we all laugh, but one day he break through cage and he get it" :lol:

"Are you calling me a cracker-ass, nigga?"

:lol:
Too many terrible quotes... but I think the black guy gets him bad with the whole "You're a wash up, you only did Seinfeld" tyrade. The Kramer guy didn't have shit to say, and what he did say was lame. Even I could have done better. I think his comeback was so weak it PROVED the black guy's comments to be true. That's pwnage... :lol:

Too many terrible quotes... but I think the black guy gets him bad with the whole "You're a wash up, you only did Seinfeld" tyrade. The Kramer guy didn't have shit to say, and what he did say was lame. Even I could have done better. I think his comeback was so weak it PROVED the black guy's comments to be true. That's pwnage... :lol:
for the record, Kramer > You

and btw, being on Seinfeld, the greatest sitcom ever, is a big achievement :D

for the record, Kramer > You

and btw, being on Seinfeld, the greatest sitcom ever, is a big achievement :D
I'm so not denying that. I love Seinfeld, and it is a great achievement, but really his only one. I mean fuck, even "Newman" landed that role on "3rd rock from the Sun" ANNND he's been in a few movies with decent roles, like "Jurassic park" and "Rat Race" to name a few. But you made a mistake...

Kramer > Me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so not denying that. I love Seinfeld, and it is a great achievement, but really his only one. I mean fuck, even "Newman" landed that role on "3rd rock from the Sun" ANNND he's been in a few movies with decent roles, like "Jurassic park" and "Rat Race" to name a few. But you made a mistake...

Kramer > Me

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Hello Jerry"
"Hello Neeeewman"

:lol:

they already made shirts of it o_O
shirtofmonth_hell_a809.jpg