When live video

Yeah Cheers for that. I really dig Pers Keys!...if only the end wasnt cut off

Haha oh my God, look at Per headbanging around 4:10, his hair is so long and it looks so cool. The headbanging from Per, Peter, Mike and Martin is quite excellent in this video, theyre really getting into it!

great video, thanks for sharing

I know, I was kidding. But even at the end of that video they seemed to have stopped when they did. It looked like they had no intention playing one of the best endings of their songs

they probably do a bit of a gap to get the crowd going. they do that in a few other songs if i recall. they deffinately would have never played when and stopped before the climax.

Nichtsicher said:
I know, I was kidding. But even at the end of that video they seemed to have stopped when they did. It looked like they had no intention playing one of the best endings of their songs
considering i was in the audience @ that recording, i can tell you that they were just taking a 5 seconder before continuing with the song.

Pethical said:
they probably do a bit of a gap to get the crowd going. they do that in a few other songs if i recall. they deffinately would have never played when and stopped before the climax.
+1 000 000