opeth live on swedish radio

squeegee your third eye said:
Sorry fo rthe noob question, but I can't get the FTP to connect. Any advice? I'm using GoZilla.

Some people have to use the ftp-app in active mode.
Try to find the setup in GoZilla, the "active/passive"-button should be under proxy/firewall-settings.
Hope that helps.

eric

Thanks, but I couldn't get Gozilla or FTP surfer to work. Though I accessed the directory with Ws-FTP, but I get an error message that file doesn't exist (550 CDW), though I'm looking right at it. Ah well. I'm probably mucking it up somehow, I don't know too much about this FTP shit.

#$@$@#$!@, no sooner did I post the above, than I finally figured out the settings. Don't what the hell I did, I just clicked some gobbledygook in the options and now I'm downloading. Thanks demonofthefall for putting it up there.

squeegee your third eye said:
#$@$@#$!@, no sooner did I post the above, than I finally figured out the settings. Don't what the hell I did, I just clicked some gobbledygook in the options and now I'm downloading. Thanks demonofthefall for putting it up there.

Haha, nice. That's often the only way to get it to work, fuck around with the settings.

no probs, m8

daemonofthefall said:
Haha, nice. That's often the only way to get it to work, fuck around with the settings.

no probs, m8

Hey, thanks so much ,daemonofthefall!!!
After playing around with the settings, I got it in active mode and downloaded the broadcast. I'm listening to it right now...Great as usual.

THANKS so much!