Krank Rev Jr. for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bipolarxpres

New Metal Member
May 16, 2012
Hello everyone, I was referred to here by a friend that has been lurking the forums here for a few years and he told me this was the place to buy/sell music equipment so im gonna try it out! I have a barely used Krank Rev Jr. head that I need gone from my studio, no scratches or anything visual and non smoking studio. I bought it at the end of 2011 and it has literally sat around not being used up until this point (I also purchased a dual-rec at the time which I used more than the krank) I will include shipping in the price and ship it anywhere but it will vary the price.

Payment: PayPal
350$ Shipped US
400$ Shipped Outside of US

Shoot me a PM or post here if you are interested or want pictures!

Thank you for your time! I am just now seeing the awesomeness of this forum and I love what everyone contributes for the metal cause!
-Paul

well fuck me, looks like this may very well be going the same route as...

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gear-sale/739007-krank-rev-jr-still-sale.html

which proceeded

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...tobin1-please-send-me-my-redeye-my-150-a.html

seeing how i sent $350 to the address tobinz01@gmail.com - which is obviously way too similar to the username tobin1, i'm getting pretty wary of this situation at the moment. i'd like to assume that my krank is in the mail and will be here in the next couple of days, but considering the previous experience with what looks like the same guy under a different username, i'm getting pretty leery right now

Hopefully you didn't send the money as a gift

i'm dumb, but not that dumb

i've pretty much given up on hearing anything from this asshole...gonna hold out hope that the amp shows up tomorrow since mail wasn't running today...not too optimistic, though

and rather than a minimum post count, i would recommend steering clear of someone who hasn't been posting here regularly for at least 6 months, if not 1+ years...definitely the last time i try to purchase anything from someone who isn't a forum regular

Status
Not open for further replies.