Kreator New CD "ENEMY OF GOD" Waht u think?

naOkO benOire

bufferOVERFLOW
Jan 5, 2005
Hamburg Germany
www.facebook.com
I like to ask what the people think about new Kreator CD. For me, iam very surprised about this CD. Sometimes i hear some Iron Maiden soli parts, next moments i think chuck shuldliner is back from DEATH and next moment i think what a hell, whats a famous social critical lyricles.

Here u can taste the new Video "Impossible Brutality"!!!!!

http://www.spv.de/kreator/ (Press Video : D )

Kreator is ok, but I had allways the same problem with Milles German accent.
I have this awfull kraut-accent, too. (but I promise, I wont make a record)
I like the new cd, especially the lyrics, but I can't hear Mille sing "ImpossiBALL Brrrutallllitiiie"

Mille is a nice and smart guy and a good musician.
Some weeks ago Mille was on TV (childrenchannel).
See some snapshots at my wifes homepage:
http://www.8ung.at/aeons-world/Aeons%20World/Kreator.html

kreator3.jpg

ThanX Guys for respOnse!

Yes for me, long time i dosnt get CD`s form Kreator. The Last was ENDORAMA and OUTCAST DoublePACK. For these CDs i needed long time to love the renewal of theire sounds but after that i never like to miss ENDORAMA and Outcast. But Impossible Brutality i here one time and love it.

Some Guys talk about COMA OF SOULS. It was my first LIVE TASTE for Kreator early beginning in the 90Ties. I never forget this concert, its like yesterday. DEATH suportet KReator and Chuck was not there, the half massacra band played in death and some other guy shoutet. That crazy, whats `death` without chUck? (its like a Anthrax Concert but Scot and Charlie dosnt play, some other guys do it)

B0006HXXBA.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0006HXXB0.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I also saw Kreator on the Coma of Souls tour in Belfast and they were awesome. Death supported them there as well. We got in to their souncheck and got to meet the band before the gig. The show was fantastic, absolutely mental. Would love to see them live again.