Kreator tour?

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I just read this on Blabbermouth:

RUDRA To Open For KREATOR In Indonesia - Sep. 14, 2005

Singaporean metallers RUDRA have been confirmed as the opening act for KREATOR on September 23 in Surabaya, Indonesia.

RUDRA recently released their fourth album, "Brahmavidya: Primodial I", via Demonzend Records. Demonzend will shortly be reissuing the band's debut CD in digipak format, featuring bonus tracks from the band's ultra-rare 1995 demo. More information is available at Demonzend.com.

If they're doing shows in Indonesia, surely they could drop in here as well!

Ooooooooooooooooooo YES!

I hope they come :D But if they are touring there now I doubt we have much chance getting them here within a week or so. Why are they touring there and not coming here??!

An Indonesian tour doesn't necessarily mean they'll come here. My friend is a metal gig promoter in Indonesia, and he recently got Napalm Death out there, but they didn't come down here, unfortunately. :(

Are they only doing a Surabaya show on the Indonesian tour? That's in East Java, over near Bali. Going there alone would be a strange move.

For the sodomy on the side, I assume?

I still don't get how SEA tours pay their way. Even at $AU10 a ticket, which is a lot for most people over there, you'd have to sell a shitload to go close to making your money back.

Maybe they just go there for the holiday and play a few shows while they're there. The exchange rate would be good though. Compared to the Euro, the local currencies are worth nothing, so a tour would be dirt cheap to put on.

It'd be cheap once there, but it'd still cost a lot to get everyone there. I assume they'd borrow a lot of equipment. Hmm the holiday thing sounds pretty likely.

KREATOR To Tour Australia In August? - May 3, 2006

According to an advertisment placed by Sydney's Gaelic Theatre (which has this year played host to BEHEMOTH) in street press publication Drum Media, German thrash legends KREATOR will be Sydney, Australia on August 25. A copy of the ad can be seen at PyroMusic.net.

KREATOR have yet to officially announce plans for an Australian tour.

As previously reported, KREATOR's video for their song "Enemy of God" has been posted online at this location. The clip was shot on February 6 in Berlin, Germany with director Jörn Heitmann, known for his work with RAMMSTEIN ("Keine Lust") and THE RASMUS. More information about Heitmann's work can be found at www.katapultfilm.de.

"Enemy of God" is the title track of KREATOR's latest album, available now on SPV Records. The follow-up to 2001's "Violent Revolution" was recorded and mixed at Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, England with producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, SKINLAB, NEVERMORE). ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott makes a guest appearance on lead guitar on the track "Murder Fantasies".

:OMG:

KoichCPA said:
Ask Salty's reliable source, Tonci.

:)

Kreator are one of those bands I've never heard a heap of. I should rectify that. None of my friends ever had any of their albums and they don't get much radio airplay etc etc. Cyclonus will probably come on here and call me a poof now.

Winmar said:
:)

Kreator are one of those bands I've never heard a heap of. I should rectify that. None of my friends ever had any of their albums and they don't get much radio airplay etc etc. Cyclonus will probably come on here and call me a poof now.

Just imagine early Slayer, done by Germans.

Who saw them the first time they toured Au?

Great show! In the silence, the crowd were moshing before they'd hit the stage. Ahhh...