Kreator tour?

I'd get excited, but having seen Living Colour, I almost don't care if I don't see another band this year.

I am dam well excited and will be counting down the days for this one!. For bands that I want to see live Kreator was very high on my wishlist!

Winmar said:
I'm sure I would be if I had any of their stuff. :)

You might want to check out live kreation for a 'best of' type thing and also definately listen to their latest 'Enemy of God':kickass: a little more melodic than early stuff but still brutal and one of the best metal albums around.

Pleasure to Kill > all subsequent Kreator releases
Enemy of God is cool though

Yeah I'm surprised as well! :) I suppose none of my mates ever really had any of their stuff, and I never thought to download any of their stuff to check them out. I should do so, as I reckon I'd like them.

Man i totally wish they were coming here, or even if they were playing in Vic over the weekend so I could have made the trip over...

Great gig! Faarrk Mindsnare were LOUD! My ears are still ringing, something that hasn't happened in years. Kreator were off tap, I wish I could go again tonight and see more songs they didn't play last night. Great stuff.

Also, my first time at The Hi Fi...great venue!