KRUCIBLE - HOLY FUC.............................

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
........................................ING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would somebody kindly tell me WTF happened last night?? I was expecting THE WORLD from this band, they EXCEEDED it!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I knew virtually NONE of the songs and I still don't know what hit me!!! I'm gonna havta gonna watch the replay!!!!!! I think I just saw the second coming of Queensryche, but an order of magnitude higher!!

More to come tonight!! It was GREAT meeting J-Man and Tammy, who I hope will reconsider my proposal of marrigage (LOVE the skirt - thanx for following thru!!)!!

These guyz have to get into the studio ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Did I mention HOLY FUCKIG SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Chris :headbang:

Completely agree Chris!! I've met most those guys before and knew them as talented individuals but seeing them together was just astounding!! Lance is the perfect addition to these guys! Great guy, tremendous vocals! A complete rebirth from their debut with WASP!! Hey Shane get your asses in the studio! Meantime where's my copy of the demos? Ha Ha

Krucible was definitely my favorite band there, and all the other bands were great too, but Krucible was just simply amazing (and oh how much of an understatement that is). Can't wait for the Showcase!

wow, thank you so much folks that is very nice to hear.....it really felt good, I think the whole band felt it as much as the audience did, there was a magic that happened that evening and I saw the way the songs hit the audience and they (or should I say...Ya'll) responded to them for the first time live. I felt it the first time I jammed live with the guys two days before the show as well, I can't believe, they played FIREDANCE better than BOP....it was most certainly a pleasure to play with each one of these fantastic musicians and more importantly men that I can now, after meeting the rest of the band...call my friends.

Thank you John for helping to bring this to fruition faster than it probably ever would have by giving us a show deadline to work toward, it lit a fire under the band and that is a good thing!

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Prog-Power Just so you all know we have a warm up show in Houston again at FBI (same one) on Sept 22nd with SIX MINUTE CENTURY....be there!

Rage on!

AAAWWWWW YOU GUYS TOTALLY SUUUUUCK! I can't afford another trip to Houston... I've got no more sweat left!!!

Man... I really hope that show kicks even half as much ass as this weekend did... cuz DAMNIT.... what a night. What a night.

I'll say it again. KRUCIBLE = WORLD-CLASS BAND

Go forth and conquer, my King!

Thank you John for helping to bring this to fruition faster than it probably ever would have by giving us a show deadline to work toward, it lit a fire under the band and that is a good thing!

Agreed +1!! Without John, Texas Madfest would have been 1/3 the size.

Megaloud said:
Looking forward to seeing all of you at Prog-Power Just so you all know we have a warm up show in Houston again at FBI (same one) on Sept 22nd with SIX MINUTE CENTURY....be there!

Hmm... tempting! *checks calendar*

Great, where did you get that picture of the mindflow guys, that's cool, I want it, what a freaking amazing band, they totally kicked my ass!

Heck yeah, they ruled! We took the picture at Denny's on Monday morning using the nifty Photo Booth program on my laptop. We had hours of fun with the different effects. I think they should use it as their next album cover! :tickled:

P.S. - Lance, you PM box is full :Spin: