KRUCIBLE - HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
Just saw them at Texas Madfest. I must say I was expecting the world - I know all the guyz and with Lance King singing.....Damn!!!! Well, the band and Lance only had TWO rehearsals together and they FAR exceeded those expectations!! I know I am not altogether objective, but those guys put something out there Friday night I can't begin to describe!! It was like the second coming of Queensryche, only different....and better!!

The band has been together for a long time, so tightness was expected...and received. I have seen and heard Lance in other bands and totally admired the man's vocals, but with Krucible, his voice took on an edge I hadn't heard before. The band seem to feed off that, and it just kept multiplying. If the set had been a coupla songs longer, I might have exploded!!!!

I wish I could describe it better, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT YOUR TIX FOR THE SHOWCASE YET, DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE, DON'T MISS ONE SONG FROM THIS BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, maybe you can help me explain this phenomenon called KRUCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, they are doing a warm up show with Six Minute Century opening at FBI in Houston on September 22 (Sat.). If you are ANYWHERE in the vicinity - BE THERE!!!!!!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

Agreed! Krucible were amazing in every respect! I'm truly honored to have them as a part of Texas Madfest! I can't say enough good things about this band, their performance, or their music! It just ... ROCKS!!!! :headbang:

That's awesome Krucible is getting a great response from Texas Madfest. I know all the guys in the band are very talented and just great to see people giving them such a positive response.

Looks like everyone is in for a great performance at the pre-party.

Jasun

It felt great last weekend on our first stage together, thanks very much for your kind words, I don't know what it is, but I saw it in the audiences faces, they really seemed to enjoy it, hope it's not a fluke and will continue to happen every time we play LOL.....

Looking foward to seeing you guys in Atlanta...OH yes, just got word, we added a show on Sept 21st as well in Austin with MEYVN and IGNITOR, don't know the name of the venue yet, but I'm sure if you check the Meyvn page it'll be there. Booking my flights now...

Krucible was AWESOME in Houston. I hope I can make it to Houston for the Sept show and I look forward to their set in Atlanta. I'm sure they will blow everyone away!!!!!

It's got lousy distorted audio, but here's a Krucible clip from TX MadFest. The song may be slightly familiar.

* turn your volume down to one-third or so before playing *

Other videos: www.youtube.com/pellaz2112

Unfortunately, I've got two more Mindflow vids that are over 100megs each, and can't be posted on YouTube. I'll work out something.