KRUCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! I was just privy to hear some of the live recording of Krucible's Texas Madfest show. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Lance's voice had an edge I have NEVER heard!! I'm not saying this because I know them, but HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! If you're going to the showcase - DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR PARENTS' KRUCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! They will kick off PP WITH AVENGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are waffling about going to the Showcase - GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

PS - Did I mention:

HOLY SHIT ?????????

I also have heard this plus I saw them in person, and I gotta say this is gonna be the surprise of the whole show. these guys are so tight and Yes Lance's voice is awesome with this band.

Agreed! I've heard the live recordings many times (duh!) and am ALWAYS impressed with these guys! Truly a stellar band that I hope continues for a long long time! Krucible is going to steal the show! ;)

wow....that is quite and endorsement lol, I'm glad we connected with you guys, it's such an early start for myself with the band, that show we only had two days to rehearse bla bla bla, anyway....really nice that the tunes have some magic that you're enjoying live, thanks again and see you soon! I know I'm looking forward to kicking off thursday, there are so many great bands playing this year!!! Afterwards I will assume fan and vendor mode at the Nightmare tables lol. Obviously we would like to play for as many folks as possible though so if you are going to be in town on thursday, come on down, Shane has a stellar lineup for the evening.

Lance King....a voice in metal
www.myspace.com/lancekingvox

:headbang:

I will be seeing them In Houston this month but will not be at the showcase in Atlanta. Hope to see you in Houston Lance!

wow....that is quite and endorsement lol, I'm glad we connected with you guys, it's such an early start for myself with the band, that show we only had two days to rehearse bla bla bla, anyway....really nice that the tunes have some magic that you're enjoying live, thanks again and see you soon! I know I'm looking forward to kicking off thursday, there are so many great bands playing this year!!! Afterwards I will assume fan and vendor mode at the Nightmare tables lol. Obviously we would like to play for as many folks as possible though so if you are going to be in town on thursday, come on down, Shane has a stellar lineup for the evening.

Lance King....a voice in metal
www.myspace.com/lancekingvox

:headbang:

Thanx - Lance!! Can't wait to see you guyz again, along with Six Minute Century and Magistral on 9/22 at FBI in Houston!! My 'ramp-up' has already started!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! I was just privy to hear some of the live recording of Krucible's Texas Madfest show. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Lance's voice had an edge I have NEVER heard!! I'm not saying this because I know them, but HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! If you're going to the showcase - DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR PARENTS' KRUCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! They will kick off PP WITH AVENGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are waffling about going to the Showcase - GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Did I mention:

HOLY SHIT ?????????
I am a major Lance King fan, and I really hate to miss this performance, although I am looking forward to seeing him again sometime over the PPUSA weekend. Pyramaze killed last year!:headbang::worship:kickass: When will the Krucible CD be ready for release?