KRUCIBLE looking for a PERMANANT DRUMMER!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Texas progressive metal act KRUCIBLE, which features in its ranks vocalist Lance King (AVIAN, BALANCE OF POWER, PYRAMAZE), Eric Halpern (LEATHERWOLF, HELSTAR) on guitar, Shane DuBose (promoter of showcase night at ProgPower USA) on bass guitar, Don LaFon (SIX MINUTE CENTURY) on guitar and Adam Rawlings (VICTIM, MINDCRIME) on keyboards, is seeking a drummer. Interested parties can contact the group at the official KRUCIBLE MySpace page.

KRUCIBLE recently posted two new demo songs featuring Lance King. Check out the tracks "Reborn" and "Intentions" at this location.

KRUCIBLE is in the process of composing new material that will likely be performed at the upcoming shows, followed by tentative recording sessions of their album. The band plans to have their debut released by early-to-mid-2008. "Our new material is much more mature than before, heavier and a little more proggy. I'm sure Lance will contribute to make the songs the best we've written yet," explained Shane DuBose.

KRUCIBLE is confirmed to take part in Houston's Texas Madfest, which will take place July 13-14, 2007 at club FBI in Houston.

This will not effect their appearance at TEXAS MADFEST, so don't worry, if I have to I will get up on stage and play drums for them, yeah right!!! But please folks don't worry, Shane and the rest of the guys have everything under control.

Yes, don't worry folks - this does not affect Krucible performing at Texas Madfest. It also does not mean they will get on stage without a drummer! :lol: It'll be one heck of a performance you'll be glad you saw!! :headbang:

Damn!! Its times like this when I wish I could play drums!! Hey John you forgot to mention that Shane was also in STRIDE for a bit! Just adding to the immensity of this band! \m/