Kush Transformer

Nov 6, 2005
I downloaded the demos for these and bought them almost immediately. I even did a search across this forum and couldn't find anyone mentioning them. These are outstanding, specifically for running after impulses for in the box mixing. I found myself using all three models, but the N stood out to me as imparting "that" tone for guitars, and I found an sm57/v30 tone I liked with recabinet (which I never was happy with before). I feel like these are overlooked since a lot of people have more comprehensive hardware that already does what these do, but I am just now digging into my mixing vsts and feel like I struck gold with these, especially for $29 per model.

Link, in case you are interested

http://www.thehouseofkush.com/plugins

Holy shit, I just tried the demo of the N model on your suggestion and I love it! Slapped it on a pair of heavy rhythms (via Mercuriall Spark) and they sounded awesome: thicker, meatier, etc. The N took away a lot of the fizz and harshness that I usually eq out. Totally sold, especially at a $29 price point. Now I want to try out the other models.

Reactions: newamerikangospel
I was messing with the A driven hard on shells, and the 458 on overheads and rooms for SD2 samples last night. For $87usd, I dont know if I could be happier with them.

I just recently signed up for the subscription, and haven't had much time to play with them yet. I threw the API on snare and 458 on overheads on a recent mix and I'm liking it so far.

Reactions: newamerikangospel