Kyser/Segression gig

Even if i didn't have plans no. I used to be a huge segression fan.I even ran a segression site for a bit,then helped Dave_e with her's. I have many gripes these days about em,to much rap,to gay vocals,and don't get me started on their 10 dollar filmclips which include windows screensavers.

Was he wearing some kind of Wigger Wear?cos he ussually does that to. His mum,who's the manager,apparently tells the band what wear on stage,bunch of poofs.

NU-METAL?

I hadn't heard of that.

In all the reviews and interviews I've seen, heard and read, I've never come across the mention of them being 'nu-metal'.

Could you perhaps supply a link to prove the validity of your claim?

Actually yeah it should be. It was on the old official site before they updated it to that flash site,i checked last night to after i posted it. Meh,listen to LIA,then listen5th of the 5th ,then listen to smile, you'll see what i'm talking about. Great big change for the worst on those 3 cd's.

It doesn't seem like rap to me, because the vocal's are meaningful and some are metaphorical - so it will usually mean something different to each person.

The three albums are amazing, and really underrated. They haven't got much promotion but still get big shows with Ozzy Ozbourne, Slipknot, Pantera and other big bands.

I used to live on the old site, and I never saw "Segression" and "NU-METAL" in the same sentence. Let alone the same paragraph, page, or entry. I don't think I've ever saw those two words together until you said it.

And I don't think they are "self proclaimed best", either. They are often putting other bands up high, and never themselves. No, I don't think they're doing it to look "cool", but it's what all musicians should be like - most are too damned egotistical. Most of them, however, are fans of the music also, and do it for the music. Not the money.

And I cannot see Segression selling out to make some money.

Segression are really nice guys..! Their first two albums were the best tho, I must say!
My camera was broken and they fixed it for me so that we could get photo's with 'em, and they bought me a drink... :D

Red, he left... :cry: Who is their new drummer, anyone know?

† Stay evil... :heh:

The first segression release was awesome 'LIA'. It was thrashy/death metal.

5th/5th was okay, nothing terribly special... WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THE GUITAR-SOLO'S GO???

...But i wont even comment on 'smile'. Pure NU-METAL bullshit.

Yeah, i've met them too, a while back when then WEREN'T sellouts to hip-hop nu-metal.