LAAZ ROCKIT - TESTAMENT - ANTHRAX - OBITUARY???!!!!

Testament has a lot of random dates appering all over the place theres one in Detroit and another in Denver I was on blabbermouth and some guy said there a date for vegas also.Im just wondering if any r true why r they not posted yet cause the one i Denver I went ahead and got tickets and now the show has been moved to a monday(it was on a saturday) and it also says its now sold out.I hope they get confermed soon.

Oh shit, If Laaz records new stuff i'd go fuckin' psycho! I can only hope!! I Talked to their ex Bass player Jon, he said he's not sure if their recording new stuff, But he will ask michael for me, so maybe we'll be in luck eh?

I have my tickets and you know what is best the night before LAAZ and TESTAMENT will be performing at the Effenaar clun in Eindhoven as a part of the pre party, dress code: White basketball sneakers, tight jeans, leather jackets and patches!!!

spacebeer said:
I have my tickets and you know what is best the night before LAAZ and TESTAMENT will be performing at the Effenaar clun in Eindhoven as a part of the pre party, dress code: White basketball sneakers, tight jeans, leather jackets and patches!!!

haha!, -then I could go even if I didn't know about it and was just passing by, I just bought some white sneakers too.

The Dynamo stage times have been released...

12.00 - 12.30 Stage 2 ; STILL REMAINS
12.30 - 13.10 Stage 1 ; MERCENARY
13.10 - 13.50 Stage 2 ; 3 INCHES OF BLOOD
13.50 - 14.40 Stage 1 ; MASTERPLAN
14.40 - 15.20 Stage 2 ; TRIVIUM
15.20 - 16.10 Stage 1 ; LAAZ ROCKIT
16.10 - 16.50 Stage 2 ; EVERGREY
16.55 - 17.55 Stage 1 ; GOREFEST
18.15 - 19.15 Stage 1 ; OBITUARY
19.40 - 20.45 Stage 1 ; TESTAMENT
21.05 - 22.15 Stage 1 ; JON OLIVA'S PAIN
22.40 - 24.00 Stage 1 ; ANTHRAX
If anyone has more info on the Laaz Rockit reunion please post it.