Lack of T-Shirts

They sold out. Be patient..they have to take stock of all the tour merch, & then the options on the site will change again..there's no guarantee that anything there will ALWAYS be there though, so it's smartest to buy it while you can.

The masks one is the only one I have (and I'm wearing it). Too bad I got it for wayyy too much money (25$) at the concert when I could have ordered it for cheap. Bastards sold out of the Odyssey tour shirts.

Knowing me, I would've got stuff at the Downtown and more stuff at L'amours. Maybe it was better for my wallet that I missed the first show.

As an aside, anyone want to trade shirts? I got the one with the band's faces on it, and I don't generally were shirts with the band on it. It just feels weird. It hasn't been worn and it's either a large or x-l. Any takers?

Luis said:
I want to buy 2 t-shirts, but one month ago when i looked on the page, i found more options (V,Odyssey etc) and now i realize i can only buy the masks one. Why?? I really wanted a V t-shirt :erk:
As Lady stated, merchandise for some items just sold out. In some cases, I may have had less than a dozen of one design. All we can do is make whatever is available and then remove the buttons/listings as things go away. In some cases, there is a chance for the shirt to return into stock [V or Odyssey (even though it'll be a third generation)]. In other cases, the shirts have no plans of being redone (Ulysses, Odyssey (first or second generations). Best you can do is make the decision and purchase.

Also, as a follow up regarding tour merchandise. There is no guarantee that a certain design may become available after the tour is over. If a shirt design is sold on the tour and sells out on tour, there may be occasions where that design may never be reprinted. Just some more food for thought.

Glenn (that merch fellow)

WhoFooldU said:
Best you can do is make the decision and purchase.

Glenn (that merch fellow)
yes yes... you should do as i did... make a decision, email glenn to check on availability, then get that money order in the mail asap (if you dont have a credit card.) i think glenn does a fabulous job with the shirts... i certainly have no complaints :)

I wish they could make some new V shirts, I really wanted one of those. Also to make a few more designs in womens shirts, because even the smallest size in mens shirts which is medium, is still way too big. But I know they can only make as much as theres a big enough demand for, we just need more female Symphony X recruits.

SilentRealm said:
I wish they could make some new V shirts, I really wanted one of those. Also to make a few more designs in womens shirts, because even the smallest size in mens shirts which is medium, is still way too big. But I know they can only make as much as theres a big enough demand for, we just need more female Symphony X recruits.
There may be some V shirts left over from the tour. I wont know any info on this for about another 10 days though. As soon as new merch is posted, some form of a message will go out.

Size issue has been noted :)

Glenn