BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Saw this on Blabbermouth and thought I'd share:

BLABBERMOUTH.COM said:
LACUNA COIL Working On First-Ever DVD - May 23, 2008

Italian goth-metal icons LACUNA COIL have started work on a DVD project which is tentatively scheduled to be released later this year. The DVD will be a retrospective of all things from the band's "Karmacode" album cycle. It will include promotional videos, spectacularly remixed professionally shot festival appearances, behind-the-scenes travel documentaries and home videos — and a few other fan-friendly surprises!

This will be the first "official" LACUNA COIL DVD release.

Read the rest of the release here.

Sounds like it could be pretty cool. I really enjoyed Karmacode, although not as much as Comalies. I know a lot of folks who prefer the first two albums, both of which are great, but there was something about Comalies that has kept it my favorite.

Since this is the bands first DVD release, I'm kinda wondering why they decided to focus on just the most recent album, instead of doing something that encompasses more of their whole career. I'm still interested in checking it out though.

The band is also already working on their next album, which I've heard may be out later this year. It looks like lots to look forward to from the Lacuna Coil camp.

Dang. At first I was thinking it'd be cool, but Karmacode didnt really stick with me over time. I really prefer Unleashed Memories and Comalies over anything else they got