Lacuna Coil / Sentenced gig

TheMindzI

Denial serves me
Oct 17, 2001
Piraeus, Greece
I hope this is the first thread about this :p
Anyway let's get on with the playlists (I won't say too much about the gig, let some other do the dirty job):

Sentenced:

* Intro
* Cross My Heart And Hope To Die
* Neverlasting
* Sun Won't Shine
* Brief Is The Light
* Aika Multaa Muistot
* Noose
* The Suicider / Excuse Me While I Kill Myself
* Nepenthe
* No One There

(in that order... plus they played Everything Is Nothing somewhere in the middle :p)

EDIT: I just found out that Aika Multaa Muistot IS Everything Is Nothing.. sorry about that but I don't have their latest album :)

Nothing special about Sentenced.. I was over-enthusiastic about seeing Lacuna Coil anyway..

Lacuna Coil:

* To Live Is To Hide
* Swamped
* Heaven's A Lie
* Senza Fine
* Humane
* My Wings
* Entwined
* Self Deception
* Falling Again
* When A Dead Man Walks
Encore:
* Aeon
* Tight Rope
* Daylight Dancer

Cristina is one of the best female ("metal") singers out there. And the whole group isn't any worse. Just a friendly advice: Don't miss them when you get the chance!

yeah what a gig, everything was crap apart from when lacuna came on, and which song was the sentenced one that sounded like bon jovi - its my life? that was funny. anywho the funniest thing was when the lacuna bloke kept doing the Alan Partridge (sp?) 'im a tiger' thing with his hand, and when Christina said thanks at the end of the first few songs she got huge cheers and then the bloke said thanks and there was muted and no cheers :lol: but full marks for persistance and he eventualy got some cheers. good all round performance though, even though i wanted another few songs. oh well. still briliant, and My Wings just has the greatest effect when loud. both encore songs were superb, the rest were only excellent :p

edit: spelling...

Sentenced was expected to headline the concert. That's what was announced anyway (even in my ticket), but Lacuna Coil did. I went to the gig mostly for LC anyway, so things turned out great...