LAD and NPFTD cds for sale

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Hey all, I recently won copies of "Live After Death" and "No Prayer For The Dying" in some cd comp, and they are the same versions as the ones I already have (the 2nd re-issues, with the enhanced cd video clips on them), so I thought I might as well try and hock them off. :D

If anyones interested, leave your email and I will get back to ya. :)

Ive got everything except the first 2, but I now refuse to buy the first 2, just to piss you lot off :D :lol: ;)

Listen to Bruce's versions of Di'Anno-era songs, and then listen to the real thing - you'll be glad you did. They didn't call Bruce "The Butcher" for nothing... well, they never did call him "The Butcher", but if they did you'd know why!!

How long have you been a Maiden fan for, Spawny? Just out of curiosity?

Maiden fan since I started posting on the old Maiden board, so only about 3 yearsish id say :D
But now I have over 400 cds ( about half of those thanks to you lot and your recommendations :) :headbang: )

Spawn, the self titled Maiden album is definately worth buying. It's in my top 5 favourite Maiden albums and it rocks :headbang: !

And Blitz, I know someone who may be interested in Live After Death. I'll find out tonight. :)

What the hell *adds Killers*

At least then I can make an Eddie face with the spine of the cds cos ill have them all..... Woo.

I have Killers on vinyl, but I don't have the debut yet *Hides* LOL

Killers still has the best album cover I've ever seen which is why I have it on vinyl not CD hehe. Its like Rear Window, things going on in all the windows hahaha.

I'm not real sure, I know he really wants it. But he just bought a new gaytar, so he's a bit short on cash.