CDs and Videos for sale

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Would anyone be interested in buying some Maiden CDs (including the OOTSP single), a HOLE CD (Aus edition of Celebrity Skin) and a couple of Def Leppard vids (In The Round and Visualize)?

The Maiden CDs are single CD EMI or Castle pressings (where marked).

The Castle ones are picture CDs btw:

Live At Donington (original B&W 'bootleg' cover) - EMI
Powerslave - Castle
Live After Death - Castle (1 CD)
Killers (Castle)
Somewhere In Time (EMI)
A Real Dead One (EMI) - includes poster w/ family tree
7th Son - EMI
Piece Of Mind - EMI
No Of The Beast - EMI

The OOTSP includes a poster, with Wasted Years (live), Aces High (live) and the OOTSP video as "b-sides". This is NOT Mint quality, but is still in VG condition.

Oh, I also have copies of the Vinyl pic-disc Wickerman 12" and the 2-LP BNW vinyl pic discs, if I can find my spare copies ;)

PM me if you're interested, and I'll tell you my prices...

Mark

PS - I also have a copy of Neil Gaiman's 'Angels & Visitations' in hard back if anyone wants it :)

Someone else has already put in a 'I might buy it' dibs on Donington, but if they pass I'll be sure to let you know :)

Originally posted by Koichi
Whats a good gaiman book to buy? i wanna read one and see whats so good about em.

The Sandman comics are the BEST! Just go get the first collected book and you will understand, its really REALLY good :)

Originally posted by Koichi
And where can i get these sandman comics?

and for fucks sake,take it to work tommorow,

Well id say you would have to get them at a comic store :) (Actually I dont even know if they sell them in bookstores? Anyone know? Or you could try ebay too)

Someone back me up and say how great Sandman is!

I spent upwards of $400 collecting the whole ten volumes of Sandman and they're worth every penny! Mark should be ashamed of himself for selling them, but at least they're going to good homes :).

I was introduced to Gaiman through the TV series Neverwhere (it shows up on Foxtel's UKTV every so often) and have been hooked ever since. The novel was published by BBC Books and should still be available to order from Dymocks. The short story collection Smoke and Mirrors is also very good, and available by the same means.

Also check out the Neil Gaiman fan website at www.holycow.com/dreaming

Enjoy,

W