For sale

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
A complete set (10) of Iron Maiden's "First Ten Years" single reissue CDs from 1990. I'm asking $100 ONO including postage. Just give me a week or two to figure out how to use the CD burner and make a compilation of all the B-sides :).

If anyone's interested, send me your details via PM and we'll figure something out.

W

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, and I haven't seen it mentioned, but "The Best of the B-Sides" is available by itself from my local JB-HiFi. Bastards. Unless the store has just cracked open any Eddies Archives the had left over.

And b) are you willing to seperate? There're a couple I have on vinyl that I'd rather have on CD. Unless we can word out a deal.... Let me know how you get on.

As a matter of fact, there was another one out of the box that they were selling, but I couldn't remember which one. I was going to cruise down later and have a look-see.

phlogiston said:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, and I haven't seen it mentioned, but "The Best of the B-Sides" is available by itself from my local JB-HiFi. Bastards. Unless the store has just cracked open any Eddies Archives the had left over.
Could be that one of the other CDs in the box was lost, stolen or damaged.

Possibly. There are, however, about 10 copies each "B-Sides" and "BBC Archives" (that was the one I couldn't remember). Maybe they had a run of duds or something.