OT - Gear for sale

Razorjack

Bass Behemoth
Jun 13, 2004
Manchester, UK
www.pythiamusic.com
The regulars round here will remember me posting this gear for sale a while back, it's still for sale and I really need to get rid of it. It's not being used and there has been very little work over the past few months.

I've got:

Marshall 9005 stereo 50 watt power amp (50/50 for a total of 100), it's in great condition, it sounds great and is perfect if you are after solid power amp. I'm looking for £200. I've also got a flight case (10u) I can throw in for £30 if you want it. Pick up is recommended as it's as heavy as a head.

Boss GX-700 pre-amp/muli effects unit, an awesome unit that contains all the Boss pedals you could ever want. It was a major part of my rack and I'm sad to let it go but I need the money. I'm looking for £100 + postage.

Boss MZ-2, Digital Metalizer pedal. Made in Japan, it's in perfect condition with box and instructions. I'm after £35 for it + postage.

I have a brand new EMG after burner for sale (still packaged, never fitted) that I'll let go for £20 and I have all sorts of parts (humbuckers, tune-o-matic and strat style trem bridges, saddles, pots etc) that I'll let go for various prices ranging from a couple of quid to £15.

I'm based in South East London, but can post anywhere.

If anyone is interested send me a PM/leave me a message here.

I'll get pics up when I find my camera cable.