Lady Gaga is cuter in person

J the TyranT

Thats just how it is...
Dec 14, 2001
LV
She was just at a bar I was at... I guess after finishing her show tonight.

Didnt even know it was her to be honest... just saw this chick walking around that looked like a cuter version of her.. and littler... a cute, little Gaga.

Then the chick Im nailing got all jealous she was checking me out... dead serious... she grabs a drink nearby and wanders off looking at me and I DID NOT know it was her. No entourage, no frills.. just a chick at the bar... her security team stood at the door.

Anyways, hilarious... cool chick.. wish I woulda known it was her before she left! I'd have thrown game. Even if I got shot down I'd have tried!

She was just at a bar I was at... I guess after finishing her show tonight.

Didnt even know it was her to be honest... just saw this chick walking around that looked like a cuter version of her.. and littler... a cute, little Gaga.

Then the chick Im nailing got all jealous she was checking me out... dead serious... she grabs a drink nearby and wanders off looking at me and I DID NOT know it was her. No entourage, no frills.. just a chick at the bar... her security team stood at the door.

Anyways, hilarious... cool chick.. wish I woulda known it was her before she left! I'd have thrown game. Even if I got shot down I'd have tried!

+ 1000

Ok sir Fap a lot. You wouldnt have said hey to the millionaire chick that looks a lot cuter in person standing next to you either, right? The internet and all its cool guys. This thread is for the other guys. Just like that Paramore thread was.

I'd say no, cause she might have balls! wasn't there a rumor like this going on?

She has inner testicles... I guess she cannot have babies.

The same as this spanish TV presenter, she is a girl but has male organs hidden somewhere into her... hermaphrodita.

anne-igartiburu.jpg

Ok sir Fap a lot. You wouldnt have said hey to the millionaire chick that looks a lot cuter in person standing next to you either, right? The internet and all its cool guys. This thread is for the other guys. Just like that Paramore thread was.

I might had said "Hey", but seriously.. she is horrendously ugly.
But then again, i am from Sweden.