Laetitia Casta

Originally posted by Pancakes
Who needs to fuck Bumble's sister, who looks like Laetita Casta, when I'm fucking Punisher's mom, who looks like Susan Sweiss, who is ten bajillion times hotter?

I don't agree, I'd say they're equal....

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Here ya go, Demon...

lcnude091.jpg
That's an awesome pic. Yes, she's really beautiful, but I think the main reason I like her is because she's so playful and nice in interviews. Yes, I watch too much of the E! and Style networks. :lol:

Im gonna post pics, of the IMO the hottest chicks on the mutha fucking planet....The Donnas. Fuck all this super model nonsence, if I had a choice between one of those models, or ANY one of the Donnas, Im sorry, I love a girl that can rock out. O yeh and they are drop dead gorgeous.

Donnas2_zn.jpg

Donnas.jpg

rr-Donnas-donna_r_GAMH.jpg

My gf and Laetitia Casta have pretty similar bodies... but I think my girlfriend has a nicer smile and larger, more inviting eyes. I guess I'd have to see Laetitia in person to make a more fair judgement though. She's still a very attractive model nonetheless, and I find her more attractive than the Susan woman, who seems too done up and lacks the more natural look that I like. My gf doesn't even wear makeup and looks better than alot of the trashy girls I see in pictures online.

@Thorns Of Sorrow:
:headbang: FUCK YEA, MAN!!! THE DONNAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :D

@Cynical Bastard:
:lol: yessss jealousyyyyyy!!! hehehe! when I rule the world I will own Mikey on the guitar and steal your girlfriend :D jk, man! :p