Lake Bodom keyboard solo

Darth Pingu

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2009
Bergen, Norway
Is there anyone who has the right notes/GP-file/something for the keyboard solo in Lake Bodom? I can't figure it out.
Thank you.

By the way - I'm new here. Hello.

I've been trying to figure it out myself, head over to the tab thread, i'm sure someone in there will get to it eventually

Hah, reading norwegian really brings a smile on my face :D as well does swedish, danish etc. 'Cause they look and sound so stupid :)

Especially when they sound like they have 3 potatoes in their mouth and a vase over their head when they speak. Thank god I don't ever have to learn Swedish anymore. Why kids are still forced to study it at schools is way fucking beyond me. We even let the muslim's come in and enjoy it and take over our streets and not dare to wear our Lion because it has suddenly become a symbol of racism. Nice little Finland.

That's the hardest keyboard solo to tab with Children of bodom song, I will try to tab it again (the studio version) but I'm quite sure I will stop before becoming mad ^^

Hah, reading norwegian really brings a smile on my face :D as well does swedish, danish etc. 'Cause they look and sound so stupid :)

Whats wrong with it?
swedish,finnish and norwegian sound so melodic and nice.Hungarian on the other hand sounds so funny to me.

^^No, I did not mean that you are stupid, but if you had posted a request of your TAB in the TAB-thread I'm sure there would have been someone who would have taken care of your wish. Such beahviour of new users is just annoying because threads like yours are spreading like mushrooms on this board.

Whats wrong with it?
swedish,finnish and norwegian sound so melodic and nice.Hungarian on the other hand sounds so funny to me.

Melodic? :D weeellll not to me :D Languages like swedish and norwegian sound like trolls are communicating :D And finnish... Nah, I don't think it's melodic at all :D Just shit pouring out of our mouths :)

Melodic? :D weeellll not to me :D Languages like swedish and norwegian sound like trolls are communicating :D And finnish... Nah, I don't think it's melodic at all :D Just shit pouring out of our mouths :)

People from eastern Norway sound melodic ... But (we) in the western part might sound like trolls, yes. Haha. I have the dialect that Varg Vikernes and Gaahl has (maybe someone you have heard talking).