Lake of Tears

DemonOfTheWoods

Your option out of here
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD
Any Lake of Tears fans here? I don't recall seeing them ever talked about on here. Kind of a progressive doom in my opinion.

Since 2006, I've gotten VERY into this band. The album Headstones is a masterpiece!

Jasonic, since you are the Doom Guru around here, any thoughts on Lake of Tears?

Hopefully these video links will work. Here is my favorite LoT song. Excuse the crappy fan-made video!

And here are some others...

Hope some of you enjoy!:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love A Crimson Cosmos. Forever Autumn is cool too. I checked out Neonai when it came out but haven't paid attention to them since then. The first two I haven't heard much of but I did like what I heard, but wasn't quite used to that style coming from them as Crimson Cosmos is the one that introduced me to them.

I love this band. Every album. Not sure if they're doing anything these days but would love to see them live one day....

I would love to see them live, too. I've been hoping for them as a ProgPower oddball one day...

Yes, they are still around. They are working on a new album right now and they just played Wacken in August. Saw a bootleg of their 2010 Wacken set and it was awesome!:headbang:

I consider myself a fan. Black Brick Road is the last one I have, not sure what they've done since. Actually just listened to all my discs a few weeks ago. Have they ever toured the states?

Have 'em All. Love them all.

Their last album was back in 2007, Moons and Mushrooms which is a pretty ace album. They've been quiet since then. Pretty sure they're defunct.

Actually they are still together. They played Wacken this year, just finished a Euro tour, and are working on a new album, scheduled for an early 2011 release.

Yes, Moons & Mushrooms was an ace album!