Lamb of God - Wrath

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Well if someone can top this record, they will have made record of 2009!!! Hopefully Anthrax can! Wrath is an amazing record, and whats even better is that I'll be seeing LOG tomorrow night, along with Alice in Chains, In Flames, 36 CrazyFists, Lacuna Coil, DevilDriver, etc. Cannot wait.

Anyone else got Wrath as yet? I think it could actually be LOG's best to date. :headbang:

How was Soundwave Timmy?

Couldn't get to it unfortunately. DEAD SET CUT I missed NIN possibly last performance (after Perth tonight that is) in this country ever.

How was Soundwave Timmy?

Couldn't get to it unfortunately. DEAD SET CUT I missed NIN possibly last performance (after Perth tonight that is) in this country ever.

Yeah great day. LOG absolutely slayed...... In Flames were on...... Alice in Chains were solid too. New singer William Duvall is awesome, as good a replacement for Layne as they could possibly have found. Didn't see NIN as have seen them twice before and was more keen to see IF and LOG. Saw Terrible Lie and Hurt from a distance and they sounded great. Huuuge lighting show. Lacuna Coil and 36CF cool too. Much better than last year.

Why didn't you get there? Surely seeing an inevitable Reds lose to the Prictory didn't sway you away?!

Oh man... well it's a long story but myself and my 2 mates were going but one of them (who just happens to be my best mate for the past 22 years) decided to move back to his homeland of Malta - so it was his last weekend and a massive farewell party.

Got absolutely destroyed too. Felt very ordinary on Sunday ;-)

Mate at work got me a NIN tour shirt though thank God. Less said about that A-League final the better - Matthew Breeze, you are a cheating (#$*!!!!

Oh man... well it's a long story but myself and my 2 mates were going but one of them (who just happens to be my best mate for the past 22 years) decided to move back to his homeland of Malta - so it was his last weekend and a massive farewell party.

Got absolutely destroyed too. Felt very ordinary on Sunday ;-)

Mate at work got me a NIN tour shirt though thank God. Less said about that A-League final the better - Matthew Breeze, you are a cheating (#$*!!!!

Fair enough too re your mate. Yes Breeze is a fuck who should fear for his life if he ever comes to Adelaide, hahaha. Muscat too.

I like it a lot and I only just got it.

However KSE's new one is just End of Heartache Part 3. Very disappointing and what's worse... very boring.

Try DevilDriver's new one. It kicks the hell out of KSE and I reckon its even better than Wrath!

I still remember the massive circle pit DevilDriver created at Gigantour at Thebby :)

I still remember the massive circle pit DevilDriver created at Gigantour at Thebby :)

Yes Dez has become rather renowned for doing that. I was just talking to the Truth Corroded bass player today and he tells me that a LOG / DevilDriver / Shadows Fall tour is on the cards for here early 2010.

I listened to Wrath again today for the first time in a few months and it's still bloody awesome. LOG have a very high benchmark for their own next records consistently.

Personally I just don't really get Lamb of God. They are ok, but nothing special, and like others I thought Sacrement was a better album than Wrath.
Mastodon's Crack the Skye is a far better album if we are talking about best albums this year, as is Strange cousins from the West by ClutcH.