LAMB OF GOD's 'Wall Of Death': Video Footage Posted Online

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
LAMB OF GOD's 'Wall Of Death': Video Footage Posted Online - July 20, 2004 According to Ozzfest.com, LAMB OF GOD have been firing up the audiences at Ozzfest 2004 so much that they have been able to command the crowds to part and do the "Wall of Death". Pictures speak louder than words so see for your own eyes. Click here to view the Quicktime video file.

LAMB OF GOD's new album, "Ashes of the Wake", is scheduled for release on August 31 through Epic Records. The follow-up to 2003's "As the Palaces Burn" was produced by Machine and includes guest appearances by former MEGADETH guitarist Chris Poland and ex-TESTAMENT axeman Alex Skolnick.

People are going ape shit in their pit! At least 200 people or more crashing in to each other. Check out the video and see for yourself!

Yeah, that's some crazy shit. But it's been done before. I wonder how many people died in that video, hahaha.

Just got back from Ozzfest about an hour ago, apparently they have made Lamb of God stop encouraging the "wall of death" but they simply got around it by saying "you guys know what to do" :lol: Good show on the second stage too , at least Lamb of God was. Missed Lacuna Coil and Slipknot kept everyone waiting standing in the 90 degree sun for 25 minutes and people were FUCKING PISSED, they did not make me a fan.

sick of it all did it better.. My only wish is that I could put some metalcore band members as well as some of the other crap US acts into the middle and have about 200 ugly muscle bound hicks running into them at full speed.:cool:

tattooedsean666 said:
sick of it all did it better.. My only wish is that I could put some metalcore band members as well as some of the other crap US acts into the middle and have about 200 ugly muscle bound hicks running into them at full speed.:cool:

word

HEY, LAMB OF GOD FANS !

ASHES OF THE WAKE
WILL HIT STORES EVERYWHERE
AUGUST 31, 2004

This is your chance to pre-order it and get a FREE Lamb Of God bonus CD, Pure American Metal

These are first come, first served, so get yours
now.

LambOfGod_LaidToRest_Demo_01.jpg

CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEHIND-THE-SCENES FOOTAGE OF THE BAND AND LISTEN TO A DEMO VERSION OF THEIR NEW TRACK
"LAID TO REST"

RealVideo | QuickTime | WindowsMedia lo / hi

GET MORE ON LAMB OF GOD AT THE BAND'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Lamb-of-God.com

AND AT THE EPIC RECORDS LAMB OF GOD SITE:
LambofGod.tv

GET TERROR AND HUBRIS ON DVD:
LambofGodDVD.com

Yeah, Lamb Of God is a pretty good band. Sometimes their stuff just dosn't excite me that well though.That "Wall Of Death" move is kickass :kickass: :headbang: ! I'm suprised bands can get people to do someting that crazy. And by the way. . . what happened to the bald guy in the middle? He kinda just dissapeared. . . hope he didn't die :p

I have no bad comments about LAMB OF gOD, Dan from Metal Blade told me just before we signed, that they were a phenominal band back then, he sure gave the right band a chance. there shows are really good too, I regret missing some of the phoenix shows, I havent seen them since Bostons!!! thats a long while back....... i saw them in los angeles, at the palace on that cannibal/dimmu tour in 2001