LANCE KING: ReProgram

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
LANCE KING - FORMER PYRAMAZE, BALANCE OF POWER SINGER ANNOUNCES UPCOMING REPROGRAM ALBUM; VIDEO TRAILERS STREAMING

"...Lance has set up a PledgeMusic page to crowdfund his first full length music video ever! Pre-order exclusive limited bundles and get access to all updates on PledgeMusic here. You can get a free song downloads here...."

lancecdjuly18.jpg

LANCE KING Reprograms From The Brink Of Death – “I Only Had Five Minutes”

"...Recovery seemed normal until a blood clot developed in his leg. After being given a prescription for blood thinners, the following morning, he was on the eve of death. “I wake up in the morning and I can't breathe; what had happened was the blood clot broke up in my leg and went into my lungs and it gave me a triple pulmonary embolism,” recalls the singer. “So not just one, but three different blockages and my lungs, right? So I'm sitting there every time I breathe, my body is automatically having, what I would call a chain reaction. So every time you'd breathe it would hurt so much that your body contraction doesn’t allow you to breathe. I can understand why 75% of people die from these things!”

King was rushed to the hospital by his wife that was thankfully close by because the medical personnel told him he was on the brink of death. “The ER people said I had about five minutes left, I would’ve been gone,” says King. After three days in the hospital and a long recovery process, the impetus to record a new album came and it led to ReProgram, recently released through his label Nightmare Records. ..."