Lanfear - This Harmonic Consonance...

Oct 19, 2006
Ken,
I assume you will track this down? Hopefully you can get this label - Pure Steel / Pure Legend Records? :worship:

Lanfear - the sixth album "This Harmonic Consonance" will be released world wide on Feb. 24th, 2012

Paul loves dealing with them. Go figure.

Wrong. I gave up on CD Inzane quite a while ago after I had numerous issues with my credit card being compromised.

Like I mentioned before, I always check Lasers Edge first and even ask if you're expecting items in order to buy them from you if I decide to get them. Apparently this still does not make me an important customer to you because I often do not receive an answer or you post a comment like this one which is not accurate. I can only assume this is another dig on me like your previous comments about me not being loyal :devil: . I have no idea why you seem to have issues against me?

Wrong. I gave up on CD Inzane quite a while ago after I had numerous issues with my credit card being compromised.

Like I mentioned before, I always check Lasers Edge first and even ask if you're expecting items in order to buy them from you if I decide to get them. Apparently this still does not make me an important customer to you because I often do not receive an answer or you post a comment like this one which is not accurate. I can only assume this is another dig on me like your previous comments about me not being loyal :devil: . I have no idea why you seem to have issues against me?

Ok, Im going to give my opion on this, ( This is no reflecksion on Ken) I love L/E.. I bought 100 s of cds over the last 6 yrs or so from him...That being said, sometimes I feel that if you dont buy from Ken, he gets upset.... Im the type of person that if I want a cd or cds, I will get it from the first person or site that gets it in first...Its all about compition....Kens site is one of the best sites out there....But its not the only site... If i have to pay a few $$$ s more for something I will...again this is no reflection on Ken at all....:)Its Ken s site so if he chooses to ban me well thats his peragative... but this is just my opion....peace

Bob

I don't care where you buy your product from. Thats your business. Its my forum and I don't appreciate you or anyone else pimping another vendor here.

Regards,
The Owner Of This Forum

Bob

I don't care where you buy your product from. Thats your business. Its my forum and I don't appreciate you or anyone else pimping another vendor here.

Regards,
The Owner Of This Forum

Granted Ken ,,,But you Know that I bought more cds off your site then any others over the years....:)

I don't appreciate you or anyone else pimping another vendor here. Regards,
The Owner Of This Forum

If the anyone else refers to me please explain. I simply mentioned CD Inzane in an attempt to get a response if you could get the Lanfear because I had never heard of the label. I used to order from the 1st vendor to list a CD available, but learned my lesson the hard way with the results. I F**kin hate CD Inzane. Too much Bulls**t. I believe you run your business the right way and I tend to patronize LE for it. However, it often seems when I make a post here you either ignore me or make a derogatory comment. I'm not sure what I did to get on your bad side, but I apologize. I think I'm very careful of what I write here.

Unless Laser doesn't plan on stocking an album AT ALL, I will ONLY buy it from them. I will wait longer if needed, and I'd even pay more.
This site cannot be beaten... and in regards to Ken specifically, I actually find him to be very honest (business-wise and review-wise), and I do not find him to be a "pushy salesman", or competition basher in the slightest. I recommend Laser, and only Laser, to all prog-heads.

*accepts bag of cash and CDs from Ken* (jks... but the rest is true)

EDIT: Interesting Fact: I figure I've bought about 200 albums within the last 4 years from Laser. From Amazon? Under 10.