Las Vegas: THE POWER TO SUMMON UFOs?

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
This shit is definatly real! This guy may seem cooky, but I have seen several of these orbs around Las Vegas. I even seen a redish orb and definatly was not a balloon

Check out our local News video

http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

Ramon Watkins, also known as "Prophet Yahweh" agreed to meet with a reporter and camera crew of KTNV at a location of their choice and time. What they witnessed, and captured on camera, stunned the reporter and crew. - 5-29-5 Continued

MetalThrasher442 said:
haha u actually believe that that shit is real?

I didnt say I believe this guy has the power to summon UFO's, but those Orbs in the sky are real. I see them every so often in the Desert area.

Imo there's gotta be some other kind of life form(s) somewhere in this or another universe. There are MANY universes, and it'd be stupid to think that we are alone.

I'm sure there are other Planets with life on them, but I often wonder if any could really travel to earth, I mean we have a tough time doing it! I would like the Aliens to share there info with us, hell knows we need it!

i can sometimes summon these evil spirits out of my ass in the form of a fart...i can clear any room....all with an invisible force....maybe im the chosen one (ok that role is given to anakin skywalker).....but i can still clear a 20ft room no problem....maybe i use TOO much force?

MikeyBong said:
I know there's life on other planets, I've seen all the Star Wars movies!

Damn straight ... those aren't films - they are doco's!!!!!

BTW I do have other proof of alien lifeforms, they are called Manchester United fans. :wave:

strik9 said:
Imo there's gotta be some other kind of life form(s) somewhere in this or another universe. There are MANY universes, and it'd be stupid to think that we are alone.
Absolutely, I totally agree. There are billions of planets out there that have very similar climatic conditions as Earth, how naive can we be to think that we're the only lifeforms. It comes down to religion again, but I certainly don't want to go there. But common sense says there is life out there somewhere, hopefully in our life time we'll discover it.

BTW...is that pic of you? Hell yeah, very metal:headbang: :headbang:

sufferer said:
Absolutely, I totally agree. There are billions of planets out there that have very similar climatic conditions as Earth, how naive can we be to think that we're the only lifeforms. It comes down to religion again, but I certainly don't want to go there. But common sense says there is life out there somewhere, hopefully in our life time we'll discover it.

BTW...is that pic of you? Hell yeah, very metal:headbang: :headbang:

Cool man. Nah that pic is Chris Barnes back when he was in Cannibal Corpse. :worship: :headbang: :kickass: I'm glad you dig it! I agree, 'tis METAL!!! :headbang:

strik9 said:

I agree, But its not stupid to think were alone, its arrogant. :Smug:

Merkaba said:
I agree, But its not stupid to think were alone, its arrogant. :Smug:
I disagree, I'm both stupid AND arrogant, and I believe in little green(or grey) men! o_O

You didnt notice the instant camera cut
to the thing in the sky, definate lens change to a closer object ( mildly edited)to a much closer out of focus object

I have seen some real footage of thngs and I dont think that was

im being a smartass of course

I dont think we are alone, but that wasnt real

( speaking of which,) has anyone gone to see
"Hitchikers guide To the Universe" yet?
Its one of the funniest books I had read, and it is funny as a movie
some of the humor on the new film, I didnt get untill hours after I got home
( I finaly figured out who the guy playing "Zaphod Beeblbrox" was
) the guy playing billy the kid in the green mile, never caught his name...
but he makes a perfect idiot...

i ll shut up now
fearing VOGON's will read poetry at me