Lasse Lammert - LSD Studios

Nov 11, 2013
I wanted to publicly thank Lasse Lammert for the incredible job he did on our CD. When we started looking for someone to mix our record we hoped we would find someone that cared as much about our project as we did. We were pleased to find that in Lasse.

His professional approach, attitude and attention to detail are second to none. We handed Lasse a pile of files and he turned them into something we never thought possible and we couldn't be happier.

From re-amping, Mixing, midi drums, mastering and everything in between he knocked it out of the park. We will be using his skills again in the future without hesitation and so should you! Thanks Lasse, you now have a customer for life!

-Pharoah's Curse

Great to hear the feedback about Lasse. I have yet to work with him but based on his continued dedication to this forum, his positive attitude toward folks here, and his production resume I would recommend him. I am sure he would bring out the best in any musicians he worked with.

I wanted to publicly thank Lasse Lammert for the incredible job he did on our CD. When we started looking for someone to mix our record we hoped we would find someone that cared as much about our project as we did. We were pleased to find that in Lasse.

His professional approach, attitude and attention to detail are second to none. We handed Lasse a pile of files and he turned them into something we never thought possible and we couldn't be happier.

From re-amping, Mixing, midi drums, mastering and everything in between he knocked it out of the park. We will be using his skills again in the future without hesitation and so should you! Thanks Lasse, you now have a customer for life!

-Pharoah's Curse

1+!!! He turned our shit into gold too.