Last CD(s) you bought.

Post here, please. And talk a little about it. And post nude pics of the girls in the bands, if applicable.

I don't usually buy too much CDs, because of the lack of money I suffer, but recently I've had the ocasion of buying three CDs which were at low prize, so...

Marea - Besos de Perro
disco.jpg

Marea are a Spanish Rock band who have been granted by god a lyricist who also sings for the band. Their lyrics are incredible, are just fucking brilliant poetry, but not the kind of pseudo-poetry which is written by some black metal bands and such. They don't play perfect music, in fact they're a bit repetitive, but as I said before, the main attraction are their lyrics and, moreover, the singer's voice: a worn out voice that fits very well with the kind of songs they write. It's a pity that only Spanish-or-similar-languages speakers will be able to understand their lyrics.

It did cost me under 6 euros. So I bought another one of these fucking crazy Spaniards.

Marea - Revolcón
disco250.gif

(Sorry, no bigger pics found)

Yet another Marea CD. I like both of them. Under 6 euros too.

Children Of Bodom - Something Wild
Children%20Of%20Bodom-1.jpg

I think you know this one. It's my favourite with Hate Crew Deathroll, there are no filler songs, in my opinion, and that makes this cd perfect. I don't care about the lyrics.

Under 13 euros. To be more precise, 12,95 €

Blah blah blah.

Yours.

(Nude pics, please)

Coño, si al final vas a ser español y todo, yo soy de Gran Canaria. :-D

The last CD I bought was HCDR. I... err... I use to "buy" CDs... ( With my first salary I'm going to pay the university of all the sons and grandsons of the owner of the tr00 metal shop of here. )

Evergrey - The Inner Circle
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden
Strapping Young Lad - City

can't stop listening to the Evergrey cd, its damn good.. the Iced Earth cd is also very good, definitely worth the buy for both of them.

and i finally got around to buying City.. this cd is just a fucking masterpiece. go out and get it immediately if you don't already have it.

Missiles said:
Coño, si al final vas a ser español y todo, yo soy de Gran Canaria. :-D

The last CD I bought was HCDR. I... err... I use to "buy" CDs... ( With my first salary I'm going to pay the university of all the sons and grandsons of the owner of the tr00 metal shop of here. )
Ya sé que soy español, lo dije en varios post o_O

Anyway, People, talk a little about the CD's you've bought, if you liked them, if you recommend them, the best songs, about the cover, etc.

Nightwish - Once

It's a very good cd, but it doesn't really sound like the good old Nightwish (I'm pretty sure almost everyone must have heard this cd by now...). I miss all the "tu tu tuuu" with the keyboards and Tarja's good old vocals.

Nightwish is getting way too popular... :( Sorry, but I don't really like it. Today they were number one on the top 20 of this "rock" radio station, with Nemo. AND they're playing on 2 other POP stations here. I hear the adds for this new album everyday at this "rock" station - "Nightwish! One the biggest rock bands in the world! The most awaited cd of the year! Nightwish! Once!". Bah...

amen.jpg

It's actually a brilliant album. Not as good as the last one though.
I bought thier last one because it was £4.99 in Virgin.

Thyrfing - Vansinnesvisor.... Ive already had this cd since it was released, but I lost the cd itself so I now had to buy another copy ... at least I now have 2 booklets :p

Enslaved - Below the lights! A good album but Vikingligr Veldir is still their best!

well. . ive had it for some time, but eternal tears of sorrow - A virgin and a Whore is what i listened to last night. It was good, kinda nightwishy with some kalmah (kalmah IS ETOS) in it. . .good stuff.