Last concert you went to, next concert you're going to

Last concert was with Killswitch Engage
The next one will be with Deicide and Cattle Decapitation

Last Concert: Back to back Dream Theater opening for Yes aug 27 + 28. the 28th was Jones Beach and i was about 50 feet away from the drumset. Portnoy looked at me and saluted me. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I flipped out during a slow part and he could tell I was a drummer and I mean... Seriously unexplainable... speechless moment. My brother was next to me too which was really cool too.

Next Concerts:
Oct. 13 = Bodom/Lamb of God
Sep. 29=In Flames
Nov. 10=Megadeth
Nov. 11=Slayer

Random fact that popped up in my mind: Akerfeldt is writing now for the next album, ughhhh *cream*.

Last: Dream Theater + Yes - Sept. 14

Next: Dream Theater + Yes - Sept. 17

Next Next: Dream Theater + Yes - Sept. 19

^ jesus christ

i never understood how someone could see the same show more than once on a single tour. 3 times, nonetheless. you're seeing the same thing 3 times in a row, with very slight, if any differences. it's different if you see them on another tour, but..every 2 days? haha..i would just never pay to see a band 3 times in a row, successively like that, nor would i want to go anyway.

deliverance said:
^ jesus christ

i never understood how someone could see the same show more than once on a single tour. 3 times, nonetheless. you're seeing the same thing 3 times in a row, with very slight, if any differences. it's different if you see them on another tour, but..every 2 days? haha..i would just never pay to see a band 3 times in a row, successively like that, nor would i want to go anyway.

Do you listen to your albums only once as well? Those are _exactly_ the same the second and third time around :) .

It is true though....it's much better with revolving set lists....which Dream Theater usually do quite extensively (changing 30-40% of their set between two given nights)......Unfortunately, they are not doing it this tour (I think they want to stick with a setlist they have designed specifically to compliment Yes).

Dan

well obviously i listen to my albums more then once, but that's different. i'm not paying 30-40 bucks every time to listen to my albums dude (or in the DT case, a lot more, since their shows are even more expensive then most). and, i'm not one to complain about money, i never do..but..i just wouldn't wanna see the same band 3 outta 6 nights in a row, just my opinion is all. if you do, that's cool, whatever.