Last concert you went to, next concert you're going to

I fucking hate San Diego...every metal show here is 21 and over and I'm only 18...for years I haven't been able to see some good bands because of that gay shit, so I have to drive to LA to see shows whenever I can. Opeth has played 16 and up shows here in San Diego though, so I got to see them twice. Since they're like my favorite band I'm real happy about that. \m/

Last show I saw was morbid angel, suffocation and satyricon in LA.
Since I can't see shows in SD, the next show I'll probably see is vader/napalm death in New york late october.

Manifestation said:
Last: Opeth in LA

Next: DISSECTION!!! I'm flying from LA to Stockholm for a week to see thier first live show in seven years. Is anyone else from the US going?

now that's dedication! plus, you're going for vacation. sounds good, have fun. i've never heard the band, however haha.

Last concert was some finnish Black/Deathmetal festival with several underground bands.

Next is going to be cannibal corpse 29. this month :D

last: in flames, KsE, as i lay dying

next: unearth w/ remembering never, black dahlia, terror
also Lamb of God that same month
o yea...slayer and killswitch in december

last concert. Dream Theater madison wisconsin, next concert fear feactory, children of bodom, lamb of god and throw down....there to see bodom...i could careless about the other three

last actual band - opeth/lacuna coil/beyond the embrace may 03
last concert - stephen lynch december 03
next concert - cattle decapitation/deicide/diabolic/goatwhore oct 1

Make sure you catch Cattle's set, dude. They really are impressive. Brutal as fuck, yet tight. Very well rehearsed. Seeing them for the second time this year in a couple weeks.

^ i thought that band was terrible. it's not even like i'm a fan from outside the genre, who can't appreciate death metal, and has a skewed view, because...i love it the genre. yet, i found those guys to be awful. of course, it's my opinion. but i know some people have to agree with me here..it was just noise. really bad noise too, haha.