Last Distance Production: Frozen (Madonna) Epic!link inside

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios

Hey what´s up! Just showing you up my last production, it was finished in March, but the band has been re-designing their myspace, so here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2UJR1HN

It´s all recorded in a 20m2 rehearsal room with no acoustic treatment except vocals and solos, recorded in my homestudio.
Guitars are 6505 and 5150 III, quadtracking, harmonies dual tracking. 5150 III cab and 2xcrappy SM57´s 30€ clones. Vocals cheap tube mic Tbone.

Don´t forget to watch also their myspace at: www.myspace.com/distanceofficial

Ask whatever you want to know.Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck yeah this is killer!

I'm actually going to admit that I liked Ray of Light (but no other Madonna albums heh). This was my favorite song from it, this version really good, man!!! :headbang:

Really good cover, congratulations! We wanted to do a Frozen cover version on our 2007 album, something in the vein of Helloween, the instrumental came out good, but the vocals just didn't cut it so we dumped it. I really liked the solo on that one. I'll post here it if you want (don't want to hijack the thread though, just sayin') :)

Really good cover, congratulations! We wanted to do a Frozen cover version on our 2007 album, something in the vein of Helloween, the instrumental came out good, but the vocals just didn't cut it so we dumped it. I really liked the solo on that one. I'll post here it if you want (don't want to hijack the thread though, just sayin') :)

Yeah, let me hear it!

Accapa, how's the Liquid Saffire 56?
I just got mine a few days ago.

To me, the best acquisition you can make if not RME FF800
Good preamps, good converters and very solid drivers, very stable. The routing possibilities are infinite.
I used it at studio&live recording, up to 18 tracks, 8 thru ADAT and 2 thru SPDIF at the same time, and no single click or pop during more than 5 hours of live show. I´ve just bought a RME converter, and TBO, RME has better converters, more stereo wideness, more details in the highest frequencies...but other than that, a great interface!!

Joder, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Joder gracias!!!!